Staying up to date with ever-changing San Francisco Rent Board Ordinances and Regulations requires a lot of time and attention, not to mention how stressful and confusing it can be. At George Goodwin Realty we will take on the burden of managing your property and treat your property with the care and attention as if it were our own. We charge 6% of gross monthly rental income. When a building/unit vacancy is filled by our office we charge a 50% of one full month’s rent, then a 6% management fee going forward. Below is an overview of the services our office can provide to you.
- Placement of advertising for your rentals
- Thorough screening of prospective tenants with credit and background check
- Lease preparation
- Tenant relations
- Maintenance/repairs handled in a timely, professional manner
- 24 hour emergency line
- Experience working with the San Francisco Rent Board
- Annual property surveys and reports
- Collection of rent, security deposits and any other fees/charges from tenants
- Timely payment of rental income to our owners
- Comprehensive owner statements every month
- Monitoring and evaluation of real estate market trends relevant to your property
- Payment of all bills pertaining to your property
- Precise and accurate accounting services
- Secure handling and storage of your records
We can assist with the following for additional fees:
- Additional tax filing services
- Arrangement and coordination of major construction/repairs, renovation or remodeling
- Preparation of reports for Government Agencies
- Preparation of Rent Board Petitions, attendance and/or participation at Rent Board Hearings, Superior or other Court
- Appearances, Hearing before Governmental Bodies or Agencies.
Property Management – FAQs
What areas does George Goodwin Realty Service?
We manage properties in San Francisco, South San Francisco, the Peninsula and the North Bay.
If you have to drive out to my property for a maintenance issue do you charge a fee?
No we do not, this service is included in your monthly management fee.
Do you charge to set up direct deposit for owners?
No, we do not charge a fee to set up direct deposit for our owners.
Do you hold a reserve from Property Owners?
No. We do not hold any money from our clients. All funds including security deposits are remitted to Property Owners.
Can I cancel our agreement for Property Management?
Our management Agreement can be cancelled by either party with a 30-day notice.
Do you manage HOA’s?
We will manage the unit(s) but we do not manage the HOA aspect of the condo. Please call for more information (415) 681-1265.
Do you charge a lease renewal fee?
No we do not charge a fee to renew a lease.
What happens if a tenant needs assistance after hours or when your office is closed?
We have a 24-hour emergency line available for emergencies when our office is closed.