George Goodwin Realty, Inc. Leasing Policy
- A completed application for all applicants that are 18 years or older. Applications that do not have all areas completed or an explanation for omissions will be returned to the applicant.
- Two years of verifiable rental history from an unbiased source. It is your responsibility to provide us with the name, dates and contact numbers of previous property owners/managers. Applicants who are related by blood or marriage to be previous landlords or do not have two years of verifiable rental history will be required to have a cosigner. All cosigners must complete and application, meet our qualifying standards and submit a $20.00 processing fee.
- A combined gross income of at least 3 times the rent for one person, 4 times the rent for two people, 5 times the rent for three people, etc… Please provide proof of ability to pay rent through sources such as employment contract, pay stubs, tax records, government assistance or retirement statements. For those who are self-employed, business licenses, tax records and/or bank statements may be suitable forms of proof of ability to pay rent.
- A satisfactory credit report. All applicants upon signing the application will be authorizing management to run a credit report.
- Two pieces of Identification must be shown. We require at least one photo I.D. (a driver’s license, passport, employee I.D., or other government issued photo I.D. card) and one other form of I.D. at time of lease signing.
- Cosigners must live in California to qualify. All owners do not accept cosigners. Cosigners do not cure all deficiencies.
Click below to submit an application.
An application may be denied for any of the following reasons:
- Incomplete application or false information
- Inability to verify rental history or poor references from previous landlords
- Inadequate verifiable income to meet rental criteria
- Poor credit report or court judgements for evictions of financial delinquency